The First Occupational Health Services Centre and Family Clinic in Malaysia
that collaborate with Affinidi Singapore to provide Digital Health Certificate
1. What is the Affinidi Singapore - Klinik Lee & Surgeri , Johor, Malaysia , Digital Health Certificate collaboration ?
Start from 1st April 2021, all clinic customers can use the Covid-19 screening test QR Code as a secure digital verification at Singaporean airlines, immigration, and checkpoints authority.
2. What are the benefits of participating in this programme?
This programme is a form of verification of Covid-19 test results authenticity.
a. Checkpoints & immigration authority @ SG airports
b. Singapore Airlines check-in counters at MY airports
c. Checkpoints & immigration authority at MY-SG land borders (in progress)
3. How do I enrol for this programme?
You may request clinic staff that you would like to participate on Affinidi Digital Health Certificate programme.
4. Any charges for enrolment in this programme ?
Currently FREE OF CHARGE. Any further changes will be informed.
5. When is the suitable time for Traveller to Singapore undertake the Covid-19 PCR test?
Covid-19 PCR test must be done within 72 hours prior to departure from Malaysia and obtain the negative test.
Please refer to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/malaysia/rgl/terms-and-conditions for the latest MY-SG travel requirements.